Are you ready for the next great challenge of your career?
Do you have the skill and experience to lead a busy team on a daily basis and make continuous improvements through major projects?
If the answer is yes to both then “Spice up your life” and join Newly Weds Foods, the perfect blend of quality and innovation. We put people at the heart of what we do.
Newly Weds® Foods Ltd is an incredibly successful food ingredients manufacturing business. We are currently seeking to recruit a Planning Manager to help support our rapidly expanding European business. More specifically you would be assisting and co-ordinating the weekly plan of over 3,000 products as we continue to meet the needs of a very prestigious portfolio of UK, European and Global brands.
- Delivering on production plans for 4 key production processes
- Managing the planning team on a daily basis
- Supporting the day-today planning function during holidays, sickness and training
- Working closely with both the inventory and warehouse teams to ensure the whole supply chain is optimised
- Leading on projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department
- Relevant experience in production planning with multiple SKUs
- Food production experience is desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with MRP software and Excel
- Highly organised and logical in approach
Newly Weds Foods is a well-established, innovative and forward-thinking business who is looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join the Company. So, if you are seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a globally successful business, then this may be the position for you.
Hours of work
This is a day staff position, working a basic 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday, however some flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
The role offers a competitive salary and other benefits associated with a large, successful business including:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus (discretionary)
- Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Statutory Holidays)
- Christmas Gift Voucher
- Christmas Party and Summer BBQ
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free On-site parking
Based at our Head Office site in Ossett, West Yorkshire.
Newly Weds® Foods is a leading, privately owned global food ingredients business and has been innovating since 1932. The European division is a market leader in the manufacture of coatings, seasonings and functional ingredient systems.
Today, Newly Weds® Foods is a world leader in food ingredient technology. But despite our size and scope, we’ve continued to be an independent, family-owned business answerable only to the demands of our customers. That’s why we continue to invest in infrastructure, human resources and capacity to keep pace with our customers’ needs and expectations.
How to Apply
Please do so in writing with an up-to-date CV and covering letter stating why you would like to apply for this position, and outlining any relevant skills and experience.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 15th July 2022
Please note if you have not heard from us within a period of 4 weeks from the date of your application being submitted, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.