We Inspire New Tastes!
Our skilled culinary team has its pulse on the latest food trends throughout the world. It is connected via Kitchencounters™, our new culinary digital network. Experienced in working with top chefs throughout the world, our culinary team taps into the newest tastes, flavours and textures to create a truly unique food experience. Our chefs use quality ingredients as well as the best spices, herbs, flavours and other key components from all over the world to create customised and truly unique seasoning and coating systems.
Chef Adam Edwards
Senior Development Chef, Ossett, UK
- European experience in France learning classic French dishes
- Worked in an internationally acclaimed fish restaurant in Greece, alongside two top Swedish fish chefs
- Head chef at a Lincolnshire restaurant showcasing local produce using la plancha grill
- Experienced development chef working with fish and seafood, chicken, soups and sauces in ready meals, deli and added value
- Part of the Newly Weds Foods’s culinary team since 2018, working across a range of categories
- See Adam's Favorite Recipe
Classic Seabream Ceviche
sea bream fillets 4 (fresh as possible), skin removed
spring onions 2, finely chopped
red chilli 1, finely sliced
avocado 1/2, peeled, stoned and chopped
coriander a bunch, chopped
limes 3, zested and juiced
ginger a thumb-sized piece, grated
garlic 1/2 small clove, crushed
dried red chilli flakes 1 tsp
Sweet Potato sauce
1 large sweet potato diced
1 medium onion diced
Half a red chilli seeds removed
½ mango peeled and diced
500ml chicken stock
10g curry powder
- Put the sweet pot onion in a pan with a small amount of olive oil cook until soft
- Add chicken stock and boil for 5 minutes
- Add the blender and blend until smooth add water if needed( cocictancy of double cream)
- Seson to tatse
- Heat the grill to high. Brush the sweetcorn with 1 tbsp of olive oil and season well. Put on a baking tray and grill for 10-15 minutes, turning regularly until the corn is well charred.
- Remove the kernels by standing the cob on its end and carefully cutting down each side.
- Slice the sea bream into 2cm strips and put in a bowl.
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients with 3 tbsp of olive oil and some seasoning and pour over the fish.
- Leave to marinate for 20 minutes
- Add the sweet potato sauce to the bowl
- Arrange the fish on the sauce, scatter over the charred sweetcorn, spring onions, red chilli and avocado.
- Spoon over the dressing and scatter with coriander and queso fresco.
Chef Jamie Bosworth
Development Chef, Shirebrook, UK
- Trained at Castle College, Sheffield
- Over 25 years’ experience in the restaurant, catering and food industry
- Launched a string of successful restaurants, boasting food guide status, including recognition by the Michelin Guide
- Development chef experience in food to go, bakery, desserts and value added to name a few
- Based at Jigsaw Foods since 2012, sharing his culinary expertise, developing sauces, flavoured butters, melts and meal solutions
- See Jamie's Favorite Recipe
- 4 Sweet corn
- 200ml Double Cream
- 1 small Red pepper
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Ground cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ red chilli
- Char corn, pop in oven for 6 mins at 200c
- Slice off the corn kernels into a sauce pan
- Add rest of ingredients, simmer, correct seasoning